Who we are
Our website address is: https://datalikeabusiness.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Play store games
Cyber Match 3
This app doesn’t currently store or transfer any user data.
• NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
• The promotion begins and ends on the dates and times specified in the linked announcement for the promotion (e.g., the post on our Facebook Page.)
• You must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. Limit one entry per person per social media or customer account.
• You may enter the promotion via one of the entry methods described below. To participate, review the linked announcement for this promotion and follow the instructions to enter.
- Join Our Discord
- Subscribe to Member Tier (Free tier or better)
- Complete a short survey
• Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
• Our and our affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
• Winners will be notified as specified in the linked announcement for the promotion within 5 days of the end of the promotion, and once notified, you will have 24 hours to claim the prize.
• We reserve the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, or Twitter
• By entering the promotion you agree that we and our affiliates, the prize provider(s), and Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter, will have no liability, and will be held harmless from and against any liability or loss, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, for all matters related to your acceptance, possession, experience with, use or misuse of the prize or participation in the promotion.
• The sponsor of the promotion is the Amazon affiliate that manages the page or site running the promotion.
• If the prize is an Amazon Gift Card (“GC”), each winner must have or will need to create an Amazon.com account in order to redeem the GC. The GC may only be used for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. The GC cannot be redeemed for the purchase of another GC. Except as required by law, the GC cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. To redeem or view a GC balance, visit “Your Account” on Amazon.com. Amazon is not responsible if any GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. If the GC is lost or stolen, it will not be replaced. See http://www.amazon.com/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. The GC is issued by ACI Gift Cards LLC, a Washington corporation. No expiration date or service fees.