My goal is to help you understand the powerful tool that is Open Broadcaster Software (OBS). With my experience in both social media content creation and Twitch and YouTube Livestreaming, I understand how complicated it can be to get a professional quality software setup running.
I will guide you through every step from a fresh OBS installation to optimizing each of the audio and video settings to ensure you’re ready to click a button and record or livestream.
We’ll discuss everything from simple setup to adding sources, filters, VST plugins to optimize audio, using chroma keys, setting up hotkeys to improve your workflow, and making sure your audio sounds professional.
With your purchase you will receive:
- Video File Export Optimization for file size and future editing
- Audio sample rate correction
- Adding video and audio sources
- Understanding audio channels to ensure audio is professional and easy to work with
- Adding audio and source filters
- Adding media sources
- Optimizing camera settings and connection
- Understanding how OBS scene and source controls work
- Explaining Chroma Key and Color Correction filters
- Answer any questions you have pertaining to your specific project